Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

05 September 2005

New B-Log

I've changed my B-Log location for 2 main reasons. Reason the first: because loser Emily won't sign into myspace on a regular basis, which is so narcissistic. Come on, who's checking your myspace profile daily and counting the days you sign in? Reason 2: I can't post pictures directly onto my B-Log. That being said, here's a picture:

And here's another:


See how I need to lose weight? Anyways, this picture-in-B-Log "bizzo" is the greatest thing since bread came sliced. Though, the 2nd one did take much longer to load than the first. But no more worries about my pictures being too big, and no more wondering how to make them smaller. Nice!

I was just thinking. One doesn't actually have to be a member of myspace to view my B-Log there. Emily could actually go to myspace without signing in and read my B-Log there. I think she's just a whore for B-Logger. Well, the uploading pictures thing is reason enough, I guess.

Today I have to: write clinic report, write "stimuli" section of "methods," read more pharmacology, buy binders, buy other stuff, and get skinny. Exhausting day ahead; better get started. I think I shall start with eating. I know it's not on the list per se, but it was implied. Also, I must post on myspace that my B-Log has relocated. I guess I won't be visiting myspace as often either. That's it! She's anti-myspace. I'm myspace indifferent. So I guess, in effect, she's won a small battle again myspace. Oh well.

Good thing for the day: Much of pharmacology is read.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy! Though whenever I try the picture in blog thing, nothing happens. So I'm forced to use Picasa like some freak of nature. oh well. Good for you.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

Also, you look hott, not fat. Hot=you, fat=not you

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Tezcatlipoca98 said...

Fat is me. Oh man, you should see me naked. It's pretty bad. If I was famous, I would be on Celebrity Fit Club 3. I could be on The Biggest Loser, but you know I wouldn't commit to dieting. I'd be in that pile of cupcakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home