Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

13 September 2005

Ok Fine, I'll Update...

So I haven't posted in a while. That's only because I haven't wanted to. I feel like I have nothing to say, and when I feel that way, it makes me not want to post. In actuality, I suppose I can think of something to say. I was EXHAUSTED today. I don't really know why. Maybe from driving. I went up to Scottsdale to see Preston, and he's doing much better. I won't go back up until next weekend, and then I'll bring board games! Yes! Someone to play board games with. He may not want to, but it's recommended as therapy. I asked if he wanted to play Mexican Train Dominoes or Scrabble, and he said no to both. But to Simpson's Life, he said "maybe." Simpsons life it is! Maybe I'll bring Mexican Train Dominoes just in case. I don't think enough people realize how fun dominoes are. I know I didn't before. I know that there're versions of dominoes that involve math, and those I assume are mathy and therefore sucky. BUT there's nothing mathy about Mexican Train, so go out and buy it everyone!

Joanna was telling this hilarious story, prefaced by how she hates kids (me too!!), about how this kid in JC Penney's had been licking his hands for some stupid unknown reason and then he walked up to her and was like, "Hey Lady, take me to the bathroom." And she was like, "Um, where's your mom?" And he was like, "I don't have a mom, and my dad's in jail. My aunt's somewhere in the store. Take me to the bathroom. I really have to go." Needless to say, she did not take him to the bathroom, but the story was funny enough as it was.

Well work was the suckiest it's been ever today. I did nothing but watch BC-W mess around on the computer because she can never find what program she wants and then mess around with OAEs. It was "like watching grass grow," as she says. If she knows it's like watching grass grow, why doesn't she give me something to do? Tomorrow should be even better, since it's a full day of probably the same. Atleast Angie will be there to keep me company tomorrow...and we have atleast 1 baby to test, but not until 2 pm.

Being that I have class at 8 am and a long, potentially boring day tomorrow, I'm gonna go to bed. So much for making lunch for tomorrow as planned. Oh well. I guess there will be no eating tomorrow either.

Good thing for the day: The 2 hour nap I had when I got home from stupid, gay school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home