Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

13 September 2005

Procrastination....

I have lots to do. Lots and lots. But I shan't be doing it tonight. What a long freakin' day. I'd like to give a special shout out to Erin (who doesn't read this B-Log, by the way) and thank her for volunteering me to help out teaching the lab to Speechies tonight. That was way cool, since I was wondering how, even though I don't get paid as a T.A., I would get to help out anyways. Plus, I love it when I have to get to school at 8 a.m. and don't get to leave until 6 p.m. It's great! Yesterday was long and sucky as well. That's why I've been sleeping/dicking around since I got home. Amber was going to come over, but she had to study for the Praxis. She wanted me to come over to her apt. Once I got home though, there was no leaving this place. I fell asleep as soon as I got home anyways...

Stuff to do tomorrow: Wake up in the actual a.m. (as in, NOT p.m.), read for class, go to class, buy water (maybe), fill out V.A. forms and email them, order graduation picture online and ask my mom to send me her pictures, do homework for speech class, and do something re: my plan of study. See? I have lots to do.

Good thing for the day: J. Ray's letter from DQ was quite hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home