Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

02 October 2006

I think I'm getting dumber/less funny/fatter/all around worse...?

Sigh. I just went through and read all my old B-Logs from myspace because, well, who knows why...Anyways, the point is that I used to be way funnier. I try to tell myself that my B-Logs are lacking because I have nothing to write, but it may just be because I'm losing my wit. Please don't respond to this unless you are going to say something along the lines of "NO WAY, Sarah! That is not true. Not only are you smarter and funnier than ever, but also you are very beautiful and trim."

Moving on...I have an appointment with the asthma M.D. on Wednesday at lunch time. I am looking forward to that because I have never been to an allergy/asthma M.D. before, and I think I'm about due. I think anyone who knows me can vouch for that. Other plans for the week include Jueves Taco Noche con J. Ray Ryan. I also plan to organise my apt...hahahaha.... hahahaha...

I went apple picking this weekend...yet another reason why CT rocks harder than Tucson. Apples. Don't worry though, Tucson, you'll always have your dry heat, and with that comes the ability to de-stale food. Very little can top that.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

Man, Clay, you gots to hook me up with that Sh*t you be smokin cos I waz like LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLing ROFLMFMFMFMFMFMFAO hahahahahahahahahaha during that whole post of hilarity




OH GOD!
YOU=SO FUNNY

I'd say hot, but I don't want to live in Northampton.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sarizona said...

Don't patronize me, yo.

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you should see how fat I've become since a few years ago. It's horrifying, because I thought I was fat back then, so now that I'm about 40lbs heavier what am I now? A Ball?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home