Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

24 September 2006

The Big E...and other stuff..

Well, I must say the Eastern States Exposition this year was fantastic. You have to go into it knowing what it is though. It's not going to blow your mind if you have super high expectations. Unless those expectations include soup in a bread bowl, awesome Vermont cheese, and apple cider because if they do, they will be totally fulfilled...as they were for me. I went twice. My last visit ended with me purchasing a gallon of (heavy) cider and some Old Vermonter extra sharp cheddar cheese. Now I can kind of enjoy the Big E daily...at least until those things are gone. And if they're gone before Oct 1, I may just go back and revisit those stands. Other food I ate at the Big E: pierogis, corn on the cob, kettle corn, strawberry shortcake, Maine baked potato, macaroon, Ben y Jerry's, and some samples of maple products (cotton candy included) and samples of (non-real) Italian ice. I think that about covers it.

Ok, what other stuff can I discuss...? Well, I have two M.D. appointments on Monday that I'm real excited about. First I will be having a consultation for the removal of my wisdom teeth (finally!!! woooooo hoo!), and then I will be seeing a new M.D. for my annual. I don't have to go to work all day. Maybe I can also get the final apt. organization stuff done, too. I don't want to get too ahead of myself here though because the appointments just may tire me right out.

I watched the Sarah Silverman stand-up movie the other day, and it was moderately funny. I totally agreed with her that butt sex is disgusting and unnatural, of course. The main thing I wanted to mention, though, is that she said something my friend Gene had already said to me. Remember when I talked about how Gene said that if a guy and a girl take a shower together, the girl is always going to end up with sparkling clean breasts? Well, she said that too, and it was almost exactly the same wording Gene used and everything. I'm concluding that she stole that from Gene. I will have to mention that to him when I talk to him again someday.

I have nothing else to talk about really, except maybe that I'm spending way too much time and money on iTunes. That has to stop at some point. Um, what else? Oh, J.Ray and Melissa should be at the knitting festival of love in Boston today. Hahaha...dorks...

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

Hey, it turned out to be fun, so die.


Ok, so fun is kind of too strong a word. Actually, it was relaxing in the same way the Big E was this year. So your death sentence is revoked. Live! Live for the bounty of these New England States!!!!

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do Dorks make socks like these to kill people with?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home