Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

03 October 2006

My Belly Hurts...and other news...

The contrast between the happiness I feel upon going to sleep on a (very) full stomach and waking up with that same full stomach is remarkable. This is something of which I am well aware at all times; however, it never does seem to stop me from doing it over and over and over. I know J. Ray can feel me on this one. I just had to take a nap though. I went through the day ridiculously tired. I thought I was going to fall asleep driving to work this morning. I'm not kidding, though. Really. I had to eat a nectarine toward the end of the voyage in order to avoid sleeping/dying. For real.

I had all this stuff I wanted to talk about re: work and stuff, but I can't remember it. All I can think about is how f-ing thirsty I am. Since I'm too lazy to get up and get myself some water, we're just going to power through this. Powering through...

Oh I remember what I was going to say...Old people should not drive, as a rule. Today I was in my parking lot, facing the road. This old lady pulled out of the parking garage, took a right, and promptly stopped her car in the middle of the road. She sat there for, like, a full 5 minutes while she adjusted her seat/mirrors, rolled up the back windows (and she had to look at them while she was doing it), rolled up the front windows, put her sunglasses on, and put her seatbelt on. At first, I was like, "Well, I'm glad I'm not stuck behind her on the road. And she should be glad nobody is coming." But then a car came and just went right around her without hesitation. Still, though, right in the road she had to do this? I don't understand what people are thinking sometimes. Like, "I'm old, so I can do whatever I want in the middle of the road..."...? Ugh. Ok, I'm done ranting.

I'm going to have water now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home