Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

15 August 2007

I stole this from Roxann's friend, Clarissa...

And I'm not ashamed of that...

alright, so you're supposed to put your music player on shuffle and fill this survey out in order according to the songs you hear:

THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE:

Opening credits:
Sherrie Austin - Never Been Kissed

Waking up:
The Killers - Read My Mind

Average day:
Cedarmont Kids - Thy Word


First date:
Liz Phair - Why Can't I?


Falling in love:
Semisonic - California


Fight scene:
Eve 6 - On the Roof Again

Breaking up:
Merril Bainbridge - Miss You


Getting back together:
Journey - Any Way You Want It

Secret love:
Tracy Byrd - Drinkin' Bone

Life's okay:
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

Mental breakdown:
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says


Driving:
Semisonic - Secret Smile

Learning a lesson:
Various Artists - Lord I Lift Your Name on High

Deep thought:
Mindy McCready - A Girl's Gotta Do (What a Girl's Gotta Do)


Flashback:
Eric Carmen - Make Me Lose Control

Partying:
Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly

Happy dance:
K's Choice - Not an Addict

Regretting:
The Fray - How to Save a Life

Long night alone:
Matchbox Twenty - All I Need


Death scene:
The Kinks - Lola

hahaha...Lola...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home