Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

30 October 2007

Password Problems...

There are so many passwords to remember that I always try to make it easy on myself and use the same one or a variation of the same one for each. This does not make it easy on myself. Here's a typical situation, passwords have been changed to protect the innocent, of course:

Username: Sarizona
Password: stupidpassword

Site: I'm sorry, but that's wrong. Try again.

Username: Sarizona
Password: stupidpassword3

Site: I'm sorry, but that's wrong. Try again, Loser.

Username: Sarizona
Password: stupidpassword33

Site: You know what? You're locked out now. Yeah, locked out. Also, that's not even your username, Dumbass. Call this help number, which will connect you with someone you can't understand in India. 1-800-YOU-SUCK. Oh yeah, they're only open from 7 am - 7:15 am Alaska time. Try to figure out when THAT is. HAHAHAHAHA!!!11

I'm not writing them down, though. Someone might find them and use them against me.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Tezcatlipoca98 said...

i have that same problem. its dumb as hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home