Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

05 October 2007

Things I've Done...And the Pictures to Prove It...

Finally J. Ray came through with her picture-forking-over. I will refrain from too much description of the below activities, simply because I don't feel like it. But pictures say 1000s of words...right. I mean, right?

PLIMOTH - Summer 2006









JULIE'S WEDDING - Summer 2006









MEXICO - Summer 2007





















BIG E - Fall 2007








NEW HAMPSHIRE - Fall 2007































Yes, J. Ray Ryan was with me everywhere, but I don't need a barrage of Take-Those-Pictures-Off-Your-BLog-Right-Nows, so I limited my postage. This was exhausting...

4 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Tezcatlipoca98 said...

Nice pics. The one of you 8th from the bottom really shows off the scarf's stripes well. That was a good color choice.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spelling correction - Plymouth
who's your Mommy?

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLIMOTH - Summer 2006

PLYMOUTH

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Sarizona said...

The website for Plimoth Plantation can be viewed at www.plimoth.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home