Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

14 September 2005

Things I Learned in Pharmacology...

So I learned some interesting things in pharmacology today regarding birth control. First of all, I have been wanting to ask why antibiotics make birth control less effective. Today I got my chance. It's because the antibiotics cause the liver to be overactively producing enzymes, which break down birth control. The same thing happens with excess alcohol. I guess that's why a lot of drunk party girls on birth control somehow end up pregnant. I guess St. John's Wort does the same thing, too. I guess that's why a lot of depressed, holistic, hippie girls on birth control end up pregnant...?

Also, birth control displaces thyroid hormone, like, FROM the thyroid INTO the blood. So, a person with a normally functioning thyroid, when blood is tested, will look like someone with an overactive thyroid. That explains why when my thyroid was tested, it looked normal. Stupid doctors. I knew I had hypothyroidism. There's no way I can be this fat and lazy on my own. Since I was on birth control when they tested my blood for thyroid hormone, it looked as though my thyroid was normal due to the displacement into the blood by the BCP. Then the professor said that birth control is a treatment for mild hypothyroidism. So, I guess I'm already being treated for it somewhat? I guess I am fat and lazy on my own. I still think it has to have a little to do with my thyroid, right? Because I am on the very low end of normal. Also, I think I read somewhere that birth control takes vitamin B out of one's body. I guess I'll keep taking my vitamins, including calcium by the way...

Good thing for the day: Three Netflix arrived today! Woo hoo!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

Nice looking body--keep on taking that BC--whatever makes you so damn hot.

Check out my fantasy sex statistic site. I'll think you'd like to pose sometime for it--classy nudes tastefully done--give it a look!

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Tezcatlipoca98 said...

Nice looking sex statistic site -- keep up the distastefull nudity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home