Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

04 May 2006

Road Trip!!!!!11!1

Ok, in slightly-premature preparation for my upcoming road trip, I am going to list the things I wouldn't mind seeing/doing along the way.

1. Caverns, Carlsbad or other
2. Schlitterbahn
3. My family in Houston
4. Fried green tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
5. Dollywood
6. Blue Swallow Motel in Tucumcari, where each room comes with its own garage
7. Painted Desert/Petrified Forest
8. Pie Town...hahahah j/k, Pie Town sux! Not enough pies.
9. Any Southern Atlantic beach (Myrtle?)
10. Roanoke Island (oooooo...what happenned there?? who knows? big mystery...)
11. Outer Banks
12. Kitty Hawk
13. Roxann in VA
14. Ocean City (or Wildwood...somewhere with a boardwalk)
15. Atlantic City
16. Statue of Libery (can you believe I've never seen that shiite?)

Yeah, I think now that I've listed it all out like this, I'd like to take the Southern Pacific Route to the Atlantic Coast Route (that would be routes 10 and 6). I think this will take very little convincing of Emily on my part due to the sheer amount of coast (beaches!!!) involved. This will be the funnest trip EVER!! Thanks, roadtripusa.com!

Watch the Tram Car, Please!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to Shlitterbahn. I've never been there, but I think it's sposed to be good, and you guys seem to like that kinda water stuff. BUT, if you are that close to San Antonio, Emily might want to go see the Alamo.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

HAHAHAHAHA when you talked about Roanoak I LOLOLOLOLed so much Carl asked what it was about and then I didn't tell him. WOO HOO can't wait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home