Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

27 April 2006

Packing Sucks

I hate it. Anyways, I found the following insert in my Old Navy bag: "Beginning Sunday, April 30, 2006, Old Navy will be changing our Return Policy to reflect the following: Returns without an original sales receipt (or with an even exchange receipt) will receive a Merchandise Certificate (valid ID required) by mail for current selling price. WTF?? How lame is that?? Losers. By mail? What's the f-ing point of that?

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, by mail? What if you were going in to the store to return that thing and use that money towards new stuff the same day? Now you'd have to go home and then go back in a week or so with some shitty gift card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home