Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

02 May 2006

Pearla Confitura

I've gone through different phases with Pearl Jam. I always think they're great, of course, but I go through phases with my favourite songs. Though sometimes I forget they exist while I'm busy being obsessed with some other genre. Anyways, my first favourtie PJ song ever was "Even Flow." I went through phases with "Porch" and "Corduroy" and "Black"...Oh, and "Yellow Ledbetter." I went though a pretty hardcore "Immortality" phase. When my "Nothingman" phase started, I never thought that song would be dethroned. However, all hail the New Emperor, "State of Love and Trust." Yes, really. I do want to say, though, that I still love all my old favourites (but I've heard "Even Flow" kinda too much...that was a long time ago).

For those who still don't know, I got an awesome job! I start July 3. That means plenty of time for an awesome road trip, and perhaps a jaunt to the Vineyard. Woo hoo!! My life could not be better right now. This would be the part in my movie where I die tragically somehow. Good thing movies are fake!! Right?!?!?! Right??!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger JRRyan said...

"State of Love and Trust"...duh squared. Now let's see how "Leatherman" fares...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home