Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

14 June 2006

Back in the AZ...

The trip to CT was eventful. The dream visit to Plimoth Plantation was realized, and pictures should be forthcoming...as soon as J.Ray gets "ye olde craptop" up and running apparently. Anyways, I just sunned myself for 2 hours, so I'm (hopefully) tan and definitely tired. BUT when I was home, Mom took me out to lunch to the Tolland Grille*, where the waitress was real dumb, but nice. Here is one conversation I overheard between her and another waitress:

Bad Moon Rising is playing in the restaurant.
Dumb Waitress, singing: "There's a bathroom on the right..."
Other Waitress: "hahaha..."
DW: "That's what I thought it was for the longest time...but it's really 'there's a back room on the right..."

HAHAHAHA...it was funny. Then the other waitress had to inevitably explain to her what it actually is, and she didn't even act embarassed about it or anything. Hahaha...whatever. Shower time.

*The name of the restaurant has been changed as I cannot remember the actual name of the restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home