Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

22 June 2007

My Night Continues...

So J.Ray left, and I was like, "Guess I'll make pudding so that I won't have to do it tomorrow, and wait for it to cool, blah blah blah." I go to the kitchen and flip out because...NO MILK! AND in the CT, no stores are open at this late hour. I was like, "Meliss, want to go to the gas station? They might have milk." She was like, "Ok." Then the gas station was all dark and closed. I just kept driving until the Wendy's sign came into view. "Wendy's is going 'healthy'!! I think they have milk!!" They did!! I was soooo proud of myself for setting a goal and accomplishing it no matter how many stores were closed. So I get home, and I'm tired, and I'm making the pudding...I was like, "Well, let's just look at the recipe and see what comes next for tomorrow." And would you believe that when I looked at that recipe I saw that it only called for the pudding mix and not the actual pudding!! That's right, my poor reading comprehension/unwillingness to fully read things strikes again! I had done all of this for no reason, and now I (and by "I," I mean "Melissa") am stuck stirring this pudding until it boils, like, 5 hours from now? For no reason?? No f-ing way. I was about to dump it down the drain in disgust, but Melissa was like, "Let's just finish." So I switched it to the microwavable way of making it. I guess I'll bring extra pudding to the party tomorrow, too...and stop and get more pudding mix...and read directions better from now on!!! Does this even make sense? I am so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home