Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

16 June 2007

Curiosity: Satisfied

I finally checked out that mini-river/crick near mi casa. Here is a collection of my thoughts as I was trip-trapping through the woods (where there was NO path):

1. I'm just like Pearl!
2. Ew.
3. How many spider webs is too many spider webs?
4. I bet any amount of money that I am COVERED in all things poison.
5. Not only will I see my first wild snake, I will most assuredly be bitten.
6. Someone could totally murder me out here.

I had to go back in and take a shower. Hopefully, I won't develop any major rashes.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger JRRyan said...

Magistrate J. Ray Ryan: "Pearl, my dear child, let's see how you spent your summer vacation. Who is your heavenly father?"

*Hester groans audibly*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home