Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

18 December 2007

Follow-Up Info Dump: Picture Dump

My trip to WDW...in pictures!!

Ok, this is me, resting up for the big trip to commence the next morning. Note the super adorable flannel penguin pj's AND sheets.



This is airport me, portraying my love/hate relationship with air travel.


Here's airport Mark. He's so agreeable...much like regular Mark.


Yay!! Destination: FL coast. Wait, no, that's not the destination...



Actual destination: FL inland. Who would have thought? Our accomodations (aka Erin's pad):


Beginning of first WDW day. Yay for the Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow!


What?? Spaceship Earth is closed??? That's b^11$#!+, Mickey!!


Making recycled paper. I am SO into recycling!


Me, participating in yet another interactive attraction.


Lunch in Japan. Isn't she adorable? Told you.


Mark and I in Japan.


Mark and I in Italy.


Finally! Minnie and Mickey. No Donald though...booo...(actually I did see Donald, so the whole trip wasn't a bust, but we didn't get a picture of/with him...half a bust?)


Entryway to the world! You know, as seen with night setting on camera.


Marky in Norway. We did finally make it off that ride.


Me, with the penguins in England.


Right before I was punk'd.


WDW, Day 2: MGM.


MGM, near the Hollywood Brown Derby.


I heart the Tower of Terror! Everything about it is awesome!


Especially the inside, though we got no good pictures of it somehow...someone was not on top of that.


My 2nd favourite ride: The Aerosmith Rockin' Rollercoaster.


FYI: That ship is not a full snack bar. They ONLY sell, like, hot pretzels. That's it.


Me at the Chinese Theater.


Mark IS Indiana Jones.


Understanding Perspective: San Francisco.


At the stunt show, in the stands. You can see the MGM water tower AND the Tower of Terror.


Spectacle of Dancing Lights, with me in front of it.


Spectacle of Dancing Lights before our camera died, rendering us unable to take videos of dancing lights.





That's all...camera ded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home