Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

15 April 2008

My Trip to Charlotte: A Pictorial...

So a couple weeks back, I visited the city of Charlotte, NC for the 20th Annual AAA Convention. I was sick, thanks to Mark, and it was raining the whole time. However, I was not going to let it ruin my first AAA in, like, 2 years! Anyways, here are some pics + commentary from the event:


Our hotel in Charlotte:
General Assembly at AAA: Erin playing in the DiscovEARy Zone:Me in the very same zone: More fun stuff in the DiscovEARy Zone:
Guess which zone this is in... Now the exhibitors, Ladies and Gentlemen: Phonak booth...yay Phonak rocks!: Phonak Naida mermaids:

Wii golfing @ Phonak: Evidence of my malaise. I don't feel good!!:

Well isn't she just the Wii golf pro...:Oticon booth:
Zebra and I at Oticon booth:Widex booth:
Resound booth:
Westone booth:Where I rocked out on Guitar Hearo (hahaha)(actually I didn't rock that hard because of the wireless guitars...boo):
Audioscan will eat your babies!!*:

I've got 20th Anniversary party at the National Whitewater Center in the rain Fever...woo!! No wait, that's just a regular fever: I swear that's just the wetsuit, NOT back fat:
Listening attentively to our safety instructions:
Just before embarking:
Rapids!!: After the rafting, still sick, but less feverish:
Looking down on the Oticon party:


Me at the Oticon party:

After the (Oticon) party, it's the after- (Phonak) party:

Erin and Marcella having a blast at Melanie's dinner party:
Yay Melanie! Yay Phonak: AAA 20th Anniversary Trivia Bowl:
We had the best team name; it almost won! Turns out it was too subtly intelligent for most people:
Close up at the Trivia Bowl:
Bye-bye convention center:





*Disclaimer: Audioscan does not eat babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home