Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

06 March 2006

Air Travel is the Bane of My Existence

Argh! I don't even want to get into all of it, but air travel has once again attempted to *bleep* me in the *bleep*. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to buy multiple ridiculously-priced plane tickets in order to try to get the job I want. But I am going to just think about it as two separate trips. So there. That's not so bad. Thanks, Emily, for the suggestion. But still, I feel broker than ever. It's just that this is all so pointless. I don't even know why I'm going on the first trip to begin with. I just don't like to change plans. Once plans are set, plans are set. Ya know? Hope this ranting makes sense. Bottom lines: I am broke. Airlines suck. I don't like changing plans.

P.S. Once you get on the airplane, you realize that you can't even believe you spent ANY amount of money on this day from hell. Nothing sucks worse than air travel as a whole. I wish there was more time to drive everywhere. Road trips rock. And by drive everywhere, I mean drive everywhere with your best friend and have her drive and you listen to books on cd and sleep. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home