Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

25 February 2006

Going Ice Skating...

Woo hoo! I'm not just lazing around all weekend. I have actual plans. Plans that I'm going to be late for if I don't stop B-Logging and get going. I'm going ice skating, and tomorrow I'm getting a facial and going to 2 different study sessions. I thought I wasn't invited to one of them, and I was about ready to write off some more "friends," but then I checked my email, and I was invited. Good thing for them. HA. Here's a picture I took of myself before ice skating. I will take my camera with me and try to remember to take pictures of myself and Erin (and Az?) durng the event. I'll try.













Here are some other pictures I just took off my camera just now. They're from Christmas.



Christmas Village I made, daytime scene.











Night scene:














Dave, pretending he doesn't want his picture taken...oh, Dave...














Couple more things...I was just listening to XM radio through AIM, and I heard this totally awesome version of "Ring of Fire" by Social Distortion. Yes, I am listening to the '90s Alternative station. What else??!?!!!11 The other thing is that I totally have to go. Ahhhhhh...bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home