Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

23 February 2006

Poor, poor Sasha Cohen

I am so sad. After skating a flawless short program, darling Sasha Cohen fell and fell in whatever part one has to skate to win a medal in. Good thing I had forgotten to watch, or I'd have been crying. At least she has her looks though. Her beautiful, beautiful looks...

I haven't been posting lately, which, as I explained in personal correspondence with my loyal readers, was due to Emily's visit. By loyal readers, I mean reader, singular (Hi, Nick!). Emily and I had so much fun. Watching tv, watching dvds, watching tv shows on dvds, playing board games, eating a lot, and forgetting to go to the rodeo. We did some shopping as well. Oh, and she partcipated in my research project. That was fun...in that I had to do it anyways, and it might as well have been her. I'm actually wearing my new sweater today! It has crabs!

So Louisville doesn't want me. They decided to go with a student that has been with them for 400 hours already and goes to the U. of KY. Seems to me like they already had their collective minds made up on that one...

I got a penguin pen from the New England Aquarium from Emily. That was cool because I remembered her buying me something when we went there, and then I forgot about it. I guess so did she. But I have it now, and it's awesome!

I think I'm going to watch Party of Five now. Screw tv nowadays. Tv shows from back in the day are much cooler. We're luckier than our parents because as we get older, we can get dvds of our favourite shows that are no longer on tv. They couldn't do that. All they could do is rely on their dumb memories. I watched some of Party of Five last night, and the one thing I didn't remember from back in the day was the crappy acting. I hope it gets better. This is only the first season, but let me assure you, each and every actor on that show sucks, at least for the first 2 episodes of the series. Whatever...it's a good story line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home