Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

08 March 2006

Fuel, I miss thee...

I totally miss my favourite band, Fuel, living out here in the Land of No Concerts. I guess Brett is gone now too though. Oh well. Not as sad as I was when Kevin left, but still. Brett's the voice. I got a mass email from Fuel about the situation, and Carl had mentioned how one of the American Idol contestants had done "Hemorrhage" on the show. How did I miss that? I mean, other than by watching American Idol only sporadically. I've spent the past hour searching la red for a clip of it, and all I could find were people's comments about how awesome it was. Dammit!! That just made me search harder. I found it on someone else's B-Log. Here's where it's at, y'all:

Chris Daughtry Does Fuel...You Be the Judge (cause if I'm the judge, I give it a 5 out of 10)

Yeah, it was disappointing considering all the hype, even from Carl and Jeff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home