Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

08 March 2006

Project Runway results (aka I am pissed)...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS CRAP. You shouldn't read this post unless you want me to ruin the ending for you. I'm going to show my most and least favourites from each designer.

Daniel's Collection: It was aight. Very neutral in a blah way. His main dress was too long, and the model tripped over it. HAHAHA...awesome. Some of his pieces were pretty ok, and some were horrible. He said the theme was Japanese Sleekness Mixed with Military. I think the theme was Obviously Braless.



WORST! If you know me, you know that I tend to hate clothes that look like wallpaper. The skirt is ok, but it has its problems, too. Starting with the fact that this super skinny model seems to have the same stomach that I do in this outfit.






















BEST: I really like
the contrasting
textures.

Chloe's Collection: Mostly, I thought her collection was just awful. Horribly ugly in a bad-80's way. There was really only one dress I liked. The only good thing about Chloe in this episode is her sister's awesome platinum hair. Who would've thought that hair colour would look so good on an Asian? It does, believe me.


WORST! This is not only the worst garment, but it's characteristic of the whole collection. See what I mean about 80's? Even the colour is something my Jem doll wore. It looked good on Jem though.




















Best: I like the
fabric, but how
many dresses like
this are there out
there? A million?
It's cute, but I can't
wear it cause of the
top.

Santino's Collection: He did just what I thought he was going to do. Came out with a beautiful collection. I really loved it. It's going to be hard to pick a favourite piece, but I'm going to adhere to that rule. I'll put the link at the end though. Even though there were a lot of neutral colours, they were blended with non-neutrals in a cool way. Almost everything was beautiful to me.


WORST! I don't think I even have to explain why I hate this if you know anything about me. It didn't look like anything else in the collection though. Bonus with this picture: you can see my pick for favourite in the background. Yessss!





















BEST: I love it. I
don't even care. The
bottom is pretty,
and you can see it a
little in the other pic.
I like the contrasting
textures. I like the
colours.

Bottom line: I was really rooting for Santino on this one. There were some problems, but mostly they were really pretty clothes. Also, I could see people wearing these clothes in real life for the most part. Maybe with some adjustments, but compared to the other designers?? Argh. The judges, though, totally player hated big time. A-holes. Debra Messing was the suckiest guest judge of all time, by the way. Anyways, the judges decided that they couldn't understand why Santino was so muted compared to how he was on the show. Um, how about cause you bitched at him non-stop on the show? Whatever. Also, they said that the boobs were never where they were supposed to be in the outfits. Um, did you SEE Daniel's pieces?? So Santino was eliminated right off the bat. Then it was down to Chloe and Daniel, and I didn't care who won. I thought. Until Chloe won, and I was PISSED OFF! Holy crap! Did you see that ridiculous POS up there?!?! F! Whatever...go to the Project Runway page to view it all. I was so mad at the judges. Another punch in the stomach for me...Chloe's model won because she won! That girl is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. And I'm including monkeys. She's uglier than monkeys. Just look at that nose! AHHHH! That's not all. Her whole face is just bad and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home