Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

22 March 2006

If you don't like baby ducks, YOU SUCK!

Seriously. A very exciting part of my recent trip was the purchase of a duckling and a chick. I had to leave them in Nebraska, of course, but still. I got to hang with them for a couple days, and they really loved me. I was a tool and didn't take my camera, but I got a disposable camera, and as soon as I have Brice finish up the film, develop the pictures, mail them to me, and I scan them, then I can put them up on the B-Log. So sometime within the next year, I'd say. My point is that I told Emily as soon as I got them, and she reacted how I'd expect people to react. All excited and aware of how cute baby ducks and chicks are. How many other reactions like that did I get? Zero. Losers. Maybe I was just spoiled by the initial reaction I got, and I expected everyone else to be cool, too. But you're not cool, Everyone Else. You, in fact, suck. Here's a link to someones website with pictures of baby ducks to remind you of how cute they actually are, in case you've forgotten (or never really knew). I really miss my chick and duck.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicks and ducklets are cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home