Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

06 May 2006

The Zsa Zsa's

I went to see Gene's band, the Zsa Zsas play tonight. It was totally awesome, as expected. Comedy is an even greater form of entertainment than music, for me. They did the totally rockin'est-out version of "My Heart Will Go On" ever. There were a whole bunch of us there, and other people (not me) took pictures. Hopefully, I will get those pictures soon and post them...provided I don't look like a fatty-boom-batty in them. I won't post them in that case. Also, Anthony took a video. I don't know how I can post that, but I can send it to Emily, and that's all that really matters, right? My lungs are PISSSSSSED though. Holy crapity. They've been slowly recovering from this random cold/flu thing I caught in CT, and I just set them back, like, a week with that smoky environment. They're like, "Cough all you want, we're not expectorating." A-holes. I didn't mean that lungs. I'm sorry. Don't get cancer on me, please.

Speaking of cancer, I went and saw Paola in the hospital today while she got chemo. Apparently, she had a number of visitors today. I brought her horchata though. On a side note, I hate horchata; it's gross. Anyways, I also went for a walk today. And I got some speech path. hours in. All of those things were listed in backwards order. Oops.

Quote of the Day:

Gene: "Any time a girl and a guy take a shower together, 100% of the time you can bet the girl's gonna come out of it with really, really, really clean breasts." Ain't that the truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home