Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

10 October 2006

Tag Sales, Torrington, and Tomato Soup...

Over the past few days (since I last posted), many things have come up in my life that I wanted to discuss on this B-Log. Unfortunately, I have since forgotten them. And so...I will attempt to rake them from the recesses of my mind...here's what I can remember:

I hate tag sales. Tag sales, yard sales, garage sales...whatever you want to call them. Seriously, everything about them. Mostly, though, I hate people who stop at tag sales, almost causing car accidents in the process. If you really want to go to the stupid thing, turn around at a safer place. Don't just slam on your breaks. How is that good for anybody? But also I hate the idea of buying others' nasty old things. You really don't know where these things have been. Why do you want to buy others' old crap? Don't you have enough of your own old crap at home? I know I do. I just don't understand why people go nuts for these things (i.e. my grandma, Emily, etc). Moving on...

I went to Torrington this weekend, which was pretty far away actually. I thought I had never been out to that area of the state before, but I was mistaken. I did go to Goshen for the fair one time. So it was pretty fun x's...I had some awesome noodles at an impromptu (for us) Tibetan festival, where I also saw a sand mandala...yeah, I know...another one (I saw one at UCONN once, too)...Also, toasted almond ice cream was scored...by me. Score!

Tonight I am dining on round egg and rice (including tomato soup)...J. Ray's favourite comfort food. Yum!

I really can't remember anything else. I think I was going to rant about something at work, but I can't remember at all. I guess cause work's going super swimmingly now that I'm selling a buttload of HAs. Yessssssss!!!11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home