Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

20 March 2007

Lots O' Snakey Pictures

First of all, obviously the date on these pics is wrong. I will fix that, but these were just taken tonight.

1. Snakey enjoying her new(est) toy.
2. Snakey in her home before I changed her water.
3. Herself and her little tongue with my lamp.
4. Look how big!
5. Yawn...I guess I'm boring...?
6. My arm. Oh yeah, and the snake.
7. The cutest little face en todo el mundo.
8. Full body pic.
9. Cute face again.
10. Eating...sorry no flash; didn't want to disturb.




















































































Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how huge she is already.

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lupe, you look fine girl. Hate to be foward but I wanna do you, big time, yeah I said it. I live in Mass and you should come over to my sweet cage one night and bring your toy, then we'll get in a pile or "love knot" and I'll make you all hot. Hit me up some time I'm normally playing cribbage on yahoo, my screen name is "simesesnake" in case you don't get it, it means that my business is gigantic
Stay Hot and hit me up._____/___

 

Post a Comment

<< Home