Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

28 December 2006

Lazy Me...Continued...

So I got nothing accomplished today again. Sigh. Well, I did shave my legs...that's kind of an accomplishment. Kind of.

Melissa came over to chill, and we were playing Scrabble, and I had Lupita out. So the snakey was crawling on my neck, and it tickled. Then she was crawling in my hair, and I was like, "Ok, well this is weird, but kinda cute." Then she freakin' bit my ear! I was like, "What the hell is pricking me on the ear??" And Meliss was like, "HAHAHAHA she's biting you!" It was lame. I yelled at her a little, but she didn't break the skin or even hurt me. She was just being a brat, I think. I hope this doesn't become a habit with her. It was kind of unreal. Crazy Snakey.

The good thing for today is that I discovered the "Show Tunes" channel on my digital cable. I'd say I'm totally into at least 75% of the songs they play. Woo hoo!!! Seeing as how there's nothing on (SQUIDBILLIES marathon? What??), I'm jamming to showtunes now. Well, actually, I'm going to bed now.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

POST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home