Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

27 December 2006

MV or Bust!...

Well, Christmas is over. True, it was way different than any other Christmas that I've had, but it wasn't altogether bad. My 1/2 day of work yesterday was a nice break in all this ridiculous time off I have, and I didn't waste any of today being productive thus far (though, that's about to change). The momentum is starting to pick up. I can feel it. J. Ray Ryan (sans refectory) and I have decided, on the spur of the moment, to go on a mini-break ("a mini-break means true love!!"...I love nerds...?). We're off to the Vineyard, in hopes that they're still renting bikes this time of year. We got a killer deal on our hotel room, located right in Edgartown. (Am I going comma crazy with this post because I feel like I am?, Maybe comma/ellipsis crazy,,,?)...hahaha.

Anyways, Rox is coming over tonight for a spaghetti/American Beauty/peanut butter cookies fest, which rox. HA. Aight, I gotsta call someone re: this bike renting thing, so I'm aboutsta peace. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home