Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

19 December 2006

Christmas...

Christmas has always been my favourite holiday. I've always loved everything about it. The long break from school may have had a big part to play in my adoration of this particular season, but whatever. This year my Christmas spirit has been somewhat elusive, to say the least. I've looked high and low for it (you know, from my seat...what? I'm not gonna get UP and look for it. Geez.). Mostly, I'm just like, meh, but this has had disastrous consequences on the Christmas shopping area of my life. I really hadn't bought ANYTHING for ANYONE prior to last Saturday night, and even that was half-assed to the max. Hopefully, everything changes by tomorrow, my one and only (1/2) day of Christmas shopping left, really. It's a good thing I had all kinds of unexpected time to take off of work before the end of the year, or else ya'll would be screwed gift-wise. And by ya'll, I mean my parents, who don't read this B-Log anyways...

I had decided that I wouldn't post anything anymore unless I was in a good mood. I didn't want to burden anyone with my bleakness or negativity. BUT I AM BORED AS HELL. There are only so many yahoo games one can play in an 8 hour period, right? Tuesdays are always the worst! Booooooo...down with Tuesdays!

So since I don't have anything of import (or even not) to say, I suppose I will detail my weekly plans for anyone who has the mind to stalk me:

Tonight: Laundering...including my new flannel penguin sheets. (Note to self: call mom re: laundering; pay Melissa back for those sheets).

Tomorrow: Work at Baystate. Shopping and wrapping. (Note to self: buy dishwasher detergent and cotton balls!)

Thursday: Work at Baystate. Thesis? Hahahahaha...

Friday: Hearing aids at Mercy. Pizza w/ Emily. (Guitar hero? Holiday movie????)

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right you do.
:P

Are they on your bed yet b/c it's been 2 weeks and by now they should be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home