Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

22 November 2005

So much to do...always...

Well, I did accomplish some things today. I wrote my essay for this scholarship, so that's good. I plan to do an outline of my thesis now. That's kind of something. I have to get up early and go to work at the VA tomorrow. I've already been reprimanded for coming in late (7:30 and 7:35 are the same thing to me, but whatever...). So maybe I'll do the outline tomorrow...hmmm

I was soooo pissed. Amber offered to give me one of those roasting bags to cook my Thanksgiving turkey in, and I was indecisive, but then I decided. I wanted the bag. So I asked her if she still had it, and she said yes and that she would give it to me. I called her after work today, and asked her if I could come over at 9 pm to get it. Her male-friend is in from NY for the holiday, and she said they might be going out, but that she would leave it on her door if she did. And she said she would call if this was to be done. She never called, so I headed over there at approx. 9. I had to park in the worst parking space ever with a tree blocking my door opening abilities. When I finally got to her door, there appeared to be no bag anywhere, so I figured she must be home. She wasn't. I rang the door bell and called her cell phone to no avail. Then I called Angie, who she was supposed to meet tonight. Angie informed me that she hadn't heard from Amber yet and that I should check the hot tub. I knew that they must be there, but I didn't want to interrupt anything, ya know? ya know?? yeah. But I didn't want my 5 minute journey to be fruitless. So I headed down there. I couldn't see the hot tub, and I couldn't get into the pool area, but I heard the hot tub going, and I thought I heard people. So I started yelling her name, but no one answered. Then I went over to the side of the pool area where the hot tub was, but there was a wall blocking my view. I again yelled her name. No answer. I could hear people wispering thing's like, "someone's here" and "I don't think they saw us." I stormed away. I TOLD her what time I would be coming over. WTF? Well, maybe it wasn't her. As I drove home, I thought about how I would never ask Amber for anything ever again and how she better not try to solicit my help in any way ever. I can't believe I interrupted my nap for this trip. Argh. About a 1/2 hour after I got home, Amber called. "Why didn't you come to the hot tub?" she inquired. "I did. I yelled and yelled." "I didn't hear anything." Yeah right. My ass. I do not care who decides to have sex in what public hot tub, first of all. Second of all, good way to get a BAD infection, I would assume. Mostly, I just wanted that damn bag. She said she would bring it over. Then she called again and asked if she could put the bag in my box at school. I told her that I would not be going to school, thereby forcing her to bring it to my apt. Yes! I had to go outside my apt. again anyways because she couldn't get into the complex. I wish I knew how to open the gate using my telephone. Damn it. Then I met her male-friend. He seems nice. Short, but nice. I got the bag though. Yay! It all worked out. Good thing cause if it didn't...

Here's a quote from Futurama that I found funny. It'd be funnier if it was an audio clip, but I couldn't find one. It's from the episode where Amy, the Asian girl, and her alien boyfriend (Kif) are going to have a baby. This is some dialogue between Amy, the BF, and Amy's Asian parents (Inez and Leo):

Amy: Mom, dad, I know this is weird, but...
Inez: Yeah yeah, we don't care how squishy alien got pregnant. All we care is we have grandchild now!
Kif: You're very open-minded Mrs. Wong.
Leo: Hey, you call her grandma now!
Inez: Call me grandma like crazy! All the time!

Hahahaha...Asians are funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home