Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

15 November 2005

So sorry it's been so long...

I've been super busy procrastinating like hell. All this procrastination has done me some good though. I have decided to drop my genetics course. Why? Because it's soooo sucky. Unbelievably sucky. Sucky beyond the point of suckiness. I'm hoping my copious amounts of redundancy will negate my lack of detail in this case because I just don't want to talk about it further. The decision is done. Period.

Now I can turn my focus to my thesis. Like, hard core. I'm going to get started on that tonight, actually. What? I am!

Another fish died. The living fish ate his eyes post-mordem. Hahahaha, Emily...EYES!!! Anyways, I don't think he has a disease, I think the bully fish bullied him to death. I am not getting him any more friends. Seriously. And then there were three...

Preston's back to being a jerk and not calling me ever. Even on my birthday. A massive brain injury is no excuse either. He can sure remember to call me when he needs something. Whatever.

I saw Jarhead, and it was good. I probably won't see it again though. I don't know; we'll see. Who knows what the future will bring? A lot of people didn't like the movie because they went into it expecting a WAR MOVIE!!!AHHHHH!!! I knew my Sam Mendes, and I left the theater very happy with the character study that he presented.

I watched Bewitched at Paola's, and although it was a cute movie, it was not worth the day of allergy withdrawals that followed my 2 hour visit. Damn cats. Her apt. is kind of cute though. It reminds me of a beach/vacation apt., complete with pot-smoking neighbours. Paola said that she ran into her neighbours, and they were like, "can you here us ever?" She started laughing because all she could think about was how her roommate told her that the neighbours had a fight once, and the guy was all, "You fat B-word!" And the girl was like, "Whatever, you hit this every night!" HAHAHA I don't think she told them that she overheard that though...

Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home