Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

19 November 2005

Some things I found funny lately...

The other day on t.v.: In a telephone interview, Kiera Knightley (sp?) stated that the directors of the new adaptation of Pride and Prejudice first didn't want her for the part of Elizabeth because she was "too pretty." Then they had a meeting with her and said, "Oh no, you're not too pretty. You're fine for Elizabeth." Hahahahaha...take that Kiera Knightley!

Just now on SNL: My favourite couple, who used to be named Sally and Dan Harrison (The Couple Who Should Be Divorced) but are now called The Needlers, were at a class reunion.

Classmate: Dan, do you still do your painting?
Dan: No, Sally didn't really support that...
Sally: Well, Sally didn't want to live on the STREET!
Dan: Hey, I love painting!
Sally: Then paint the bathroom!!!!

Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home