Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

29 October 2005

Cleaning...

I have to clean my apt. It's driving me crazy. So...Fall/Winter Cleaning has begun. I found these pages I ripped out of a magazine at some doctor's office, which list the best restaurants in Tucson. I want to throw out the pages, so I will record what I want here:

Best Vegetarian: 1) Govinda's Natural Foods Buffet, 2) Blue Willow Restaurant, 3) Sweet Tomatoes and The Garland (tie)

Best Steak: 1) McMahon's Prime Steakhouse, 2) Sullivan's Steak House, 3) Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar

Best Sinful Deserts: 1) Pastiche Modern Eatery, 2) Le Bistro, 3) Bisto Zin and Wildflower Grill (tie)...whatever...what about Something Sweet???

Best Pizza: 1) Sauce, 2) Magpies Gourmet Pizza and Zona 78 (tie), 3) Oregano's Pizza Bistro

Best Romantic Dining: 1) Anthony's in the Catalina's, 2) The Grill at Hacienda del Sol, 3) Ventana Room at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort

Best Longtime Favourite: 1) Vivace, 2) Terra Cotta, 3) El Corral

Best New Restaurant: 1) Acacia, 2) Tavolino, 3) Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar

Best Restaurant for Out-of-Town Guests: 1) The Grill at Hacienda del Sol, 2) Pinnacle Peak, 3) Arizona Inn

Best Restaurant for Special Occasion Dining: 1) The Grill at Hacienda del Sol, 2) Ventana Room at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, 3) Janos

Best Mexican: 1) El Charro Cafe, 2) Cafe Poca Cosa, 3) La Parrilla Suiza

Best Chinese: 1) P.F. Chang's China Bistro, 2) Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, 3) China Phoeniz Restaurant

Best Italian: 1) Vivace, 2) Gavi, 3) Michelangelo' s Ristorante Italiano

Best Japanese: 1) Sakura Teppan Steak and Sushi, 2) Yama Japanese Fine Dining, 3) Yuki's Sushi and Japanese Restaurant

The Top Five Overall Restaurants were: 1) Anthony's in the Catalina's, 2) The Gold Room at Westward Look Resort, 3) The Grill at Hacienda del Sol, 4) Wildflower Grill, 5) Vivace

Good now I can throw that away. Those were from Tucson Lifestyle by the way.

Next topic of conversation...If people don't buy plane tickets soon, I'm gonna scream...a lot.

Oh, I got a new license yesterday. The MVD (as it's called here in AZ) only took like an hour, so that was cool. I look kind of old in the picture and my face is super long, but it's aight, I guess. My VA ID pic makes me look old, too. Maybe I'm just getting old. I hope not though. Oldness sucks.

My new "friend," Mary, hasn't called me back yet. I called her the other day. I hope she doesn't not want to be my friend. That would be gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home