Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

18 November 2005

Why am I still up?

I have to wake up in, like, 5 hours. That's about half of the hours of sleep I need to function properly. I just don't feel tired because I took a nap today. That's right, my sleep schedule is messed up yet again. Oh well. I'll fix it later.

I just saw on t.v. that there's a new place in town: Produce Corral. Woo hoooooo!! Haha, Emily. I will go to Produce Corral just to make you jealous. Yeah, I know you have tons of good produce places to shop. I'm sure they all have crappy names though! Nothing as cool as Produce Corral. I win!

I'm really excited, as well as anxious, for making Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. I think it will be great, as long as I can decide when to buy the turkey, what kind of turkey to buy, and how to make gravy. I'm going to invite Paola to dinner, too, if I can ever get a hold of her again. I tried calling, and her phone's disconnected. She called me today and left a message on my cell phone, but I don't know from where. I was on my way home anyways, so I swung by her apt, but she wasn't there. I hope she calls me when I'm available to answer, so I can ask her what's up...

It's about that time again...clean the apt. time. It just gets out of control sometimes, and I don't know where to begin. I'm sure I'll figure it out by the time Brice gets here on Thursday.

All three remaining fish are still alive. Yay. Also, I did my resume. Turns out, I'm awesome. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home