Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

08 October 2005

Lists...

I was watching CMT and they had the 20 Sexiest Women of Country on, followed by the 20 Sexiest Men of Country. I didn't really care about the women one, but I did watch the men. In most cases, I could see where they were coming from, even if I didn't find the person that great looking. But then they picked Keith Urban, quite possibly the homliest man I've ever seen, as the #1 Sexiest Man of Country. Gross. This inspired me to make my own list, especially since I enjoy list-making immensely. I was only gonna put 5 guys on it because there definitely aren't 20 in my book, but I couldn't even think of 5. So here's 4...

4. Clay Walker...he's a cutie. Kind of boyish-charm.

3. Trace Adkins...I never used to think he was attractive, and I know he's kind of old, but he's so big (he's like 80 feet tall) and masculine. It just got to me. Plus I love his voice.


2. Toby Keith...I just love him. I know he's prone to getting kind of fat, but he's very masculine, which I have a weakness for...


1. Kenny Chesney...of course...I don't care what my boyfriend says, Kenny's super hot. I will admit that sometimes he does wear pants that are waaaayyyy too tight. But I prefer to look at the upper half of him anyways.


To get a better idea of these guys, I recommend that everyone go to CMT.com and watch videos to see them in action. It's way better than stills. I especially recommend Kenny's video for "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems," which I think should be called "No Shirt, No Shirt, No Really Kenny Keep Your Shirt Off." Ah, the objectification of men...

I was also listening to music lately, and thought I should come up with a list of the top best songs ever. But that is impossible as it is constantly changing as I remember new songs. So here's a Top 3 List for today. I was gonna put 4 because I had 4 guys above, but I can't think of a worthy 4. So here's three, in alphabetical order because I can't decide which is best:

1. "4th of July" by Shooter Jennings (my current favourite song)

2. "Immortality" by Pearl Jam

3. "The Good Stuff" by Kenny Chesney

Also, I finished Rilla. It was good. I wish there was more sex in it though. There's none...

HAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Sarizona said...

Actually, Keith Urban is not sexy. He's disgusting. I wish I could hire Trace Adkins to totally beat him up, which he COULD do on account of how unsexily girly Keith Urban is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home