Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

19 January 2006

Count Duckula

Ok I know I already posted today, but I just went for my nightly walk and in the mail was a new Netflix: Count Duckula!!! I vaguely remember this show from when I was a kid, and from what I remember, it is awesome. Like many of my favourite awesome shows from yesteryear, it dropped off the face of the earth until just recently (yet Wings is still around?? whatever). Here's the description:

"This clever animated series from creator Brian Cosgrove takes Daffy Duck and blends him with Count Dracula to get the incomparable Count Duckula, a web-footed ex-vampire who's replaced his thirst for blood with a serious yen for veggies (the result of an accidental ketchup transfusion). Accompanied by his butler, Igor, and his maid, Nanny, Duckula stalks the globe in search of the perfect adventure -- and he usually finds it."

Like I said, I don't remember much of this show, but you can clearly see it has to be awesome!!! One of the 9 episodes on this first dvd is entitled "Mutinous Penguins." Come on!! (Those penguins better not be harmed, by the way).

I forgot to mention that on my daily walk yesterday, I went to Tumamoc Hill, which is that hill I can see from my apt. with the observatory on top...yeah, turns out you can walk up it...the trails on the other side...anyways, I saw javelina! And a bunny. And last week I saw a fox there. That's more wildlife than I've seen on any of my middle-of-nowhere hikes! Maybe I will see a snake in AZ after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home