Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

15 January 2006

Interesting Observations While Lazing Around...

I was lazing around today and watching t.v. Made was on MTV, and it was an episode I had already seen. And I had plenty of getting ready to do, as Mary was on her way over, and I hadn't even showered yet. So of course, I kept watching t.v. Anyways, this girl from the Phoenix area wanted to be a dope rapper. Of course she was white...and in all higher-level classes...and played classical piano...you know, typical MTV Made BS. She was talking about how her family was highly matriarchal, and her mom was an artist. Then her mom showed this piece of art she made that was hanging on the wall. It was entitled Skeleton on Saguaro, and it was...a skeleton on a saguaro. BUT in the pelvis of the skeleton was a bird nest with pretty blue eggs in it. And climbing up the skeleton's leg was...you guessed it...a SNAKE, about to eat the eggs. HAHAHAHAHA...oh geez. The mom went on to explain the art and how it was all about attacks on motherhood or some shit...as if it wasn't already painfully obvious. Whatever, I'd still put it on my wall. What? It had a lot of nice colours in it...I just wouldn't explain the thing to anyone. If you can't figure THAT out, you can't be my friend. Seriously...and I'm not even good at symbolism interpretation...

So later on in that same show, the Made girl is sitting in her kitchen with her slammin' rapper coach, some "famous" dude from AZ apparently, and her mom, and she's reciting this rap she wrote for her battle with the Best Rapper in School, Ben Wiegel (skinny, white, dorky, computer-nerd-looking kid). He had already insulted her in a previous battle, so this rap was gratuitously vulgar and mean. Her mom's like, "That is so mean. You shouldn't say that about Ben Wiegel; I like him. He's a nice kid!" And she's like, "Mom! He said his DICK was going to be in my MOUTH!!" HAHAHAHA. Take that stupid artist mom. Can you imagine being that mom trying to picture this Craig-resembling kid telling her daughter that his dick was going to be in her mouth. HAHAHA. Maybe you had to see it, but since I can't actually see your face as you're reading this, I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's just as funny reading in on this B-Log.

I was also watching the Boondocks cartoon on the Cartoon Network, which is based on the newspaper comic of course. It was pretty funny, like the comic. I will try to recreate this scene for you:

The youngest grandson is trying to get his grandfather to agree to let Xibit pimp his ride and the home makeover people makeover his home.
Youngest Grandson (YG): Once this all goes down, you're going to be bitches.
Grandfather (G): What did you say??
YG: No, uh, I mean like, you're going to have so many bitches, people will, uh, call you Bitches...
Older Grandson (OG): Are you going to let him talk like that?
G: Well, just this once it's ok...
YG: You might as well change your middle name from Jebediah to Bitches!!!

HAHAHA...then for the rest of the episode, everyone kept calling the grandpa "Bitches." HAHAHAHA...I had previously thought that saying "Bitches" at the end of sentences was always funny (as in "Merry Christmas, Bitches!!!). While that is still true, apparently saying "Bitches" at any time is also funny, Bitches!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger JRRyan said...

Bitch please!!! You had me at "craig-resembling"! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHbitchesAHAHAhah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home