Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

25 January 2006

I Rock!

I am so proud of myself lately. I have been totally following my diet and exercise program. I don't know where this inspiration is coming from, but it's certainly not from inside me...it must be divine. Every night I'm like, "Nah, I'm not going to walk tonight. I'll clean the apt. a lot or something...that's like exercise, right?" Then I find myself walking an hour later. My new tagline for my life is "No Excuses, Fatty!" I think it's working. I'm so proud of myself!!!1!

I just found out the rodeo is when Emily's here. Woo hooooooo! I also successfully dodged another attempt by my apartment complex to stick a roommate in here. She was, like, a baby though, like, 18. That means when I was learning how to write cursive, she was being born. Yeah. So I just called the office after I talked to her on the phone and told them that she was too young. It seems like they're understanding where I'm coming from. So, good.

Tomorrow I'm getting a facial. I have a coupon. Actually, I have lots of coupons. So I will be getting a lot more facials and stuff. Hopefully this will solve my ugly face problem. Walking and dieting will solve my ugly body problem. And I will be searching for something to solve my procrastinating-about-school-stuff problem.

On a related note (self-improvement), I did go to church last week. I am definitely never going back to the Desert Valley Church. That girl pastor sucks. I'm no pastor myself, but my advice to her would be: do not put the phrase "bionic eyes" in a prayer EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home