Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

10 May 2006

It's My Half Birthday!

You can send me presents if you want. Anyways...



















When I get back to New England, I am going to Plimoth Plantation asap. I've really learned in my 3 years of school/depression, I need to just get out and do stuff. It's just that there's nothing I really am motivated to see in Tucson. It's an aight place to live, but I can't just go to the beach or Plimoth Plantation any time I want, like I can in CT. I love anything themed as well as learning about history in fun ways. That makes Plimoth Plantation the perfect place for me. Check out their website for more info. Especially check out the cultural awareness page. HAHAHA.

I also am excited to be in New England when the Big E comes to town. I can't wait for everyone's favourite: the Avenue of States. I told Brice about it, and he asked about the Nebraska building. Silly Brice. Only the important states are included. The 5 New England states. AND NO, New York is NOT one of them.

CT Building!!!:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home