Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

14 May 2006

Pictures...

Finally, my mom gave me the pictures from my graduation LAST May. Here are some good ones... The first one is me and Dr. Cone-Wesson, then me and Mom and Dave, and then me and Auntie Karin. They're too big to put on myspace, so deal. I had to. Then there's some other pictures...Samantha in the desert when she was visiting, Mary and her new bf, and Mary and I from last night. I don't know what my hair was doing...or my fat body. Whatever. Anyways, I just spent hours and hours with Emily (via phone) planning our road trip, which was fun, but I'm hungy. Hungy, Hungy Sarahs.






































































2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger JRRyan said...

That bottom picture has your head on someone else's body. seriously. The first picture you look like a model!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Sarizona said...

Yeah, that first picture rocks! That's why I put it. Unfortunately, that is MY fat, fat body in the last picture. Yeah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home