Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

11 December 2006

So???

I guess I'm tagged? Whatever that means...I think it means I'm supposed to think of 6 weird things about me. I'll try real hard, but I'm not that weird. By that I mean, I'm pretty tired and probably can't think of 6. I'll try:

1. I don't like to read narratives because for the next two weeks or so following the book, my brain narrates my whole life. On it's own. It cannot be controlled, even if scolded...loudly (you know, in my head).

2. I hate the taste of both coffee and liquor, but I LOVE tiramisu, in which the two main ingredients are coffee and liquor.

3. Even after almost 5 months, it still amazes me (almost daily) that I work in Massachusetts but live in Connecticut.

4. For someone who dislikes children so much, I sure spend a lot of time deciding what my future kids' names are going to be.

Well, I'll continue to think about it. Right now, I'm going to bed. Right after I play my diner game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home