Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

10 December 2006

BODIES!!

So I went to the Body Worlds exhibit at the Boston MoS. It was pretty awesome as expected. Really crowded though. And way less emphasis on the ear than I would have liked. But what can you do? Nothing, I guess.

I have to warn everyone out there about sour cream and onion bagels/pretzels/etc. I ALWAYS get screwed over by the aforementioned products. I'm always like, "Wow, I love sour cream and onions! I also love bagels/pretzels/etc. I can't wait to eat this item with sour cream and onions baked into it!" Ok, so here's the warning: sour cream and onions are NOT baked into there products. Flavouring is dusted on the top of the item, sour-cream-and-onion-potato-chips style. I mean, it's aight, but it's not as good as it could be had I invented the sour cream and onion bagel. So just...FYI.

So what else did I do today? Hm. Watched the Patriots suck at football. Paid my bills, mostly. Cleaned my apt, somewhat. Now I really I have to make my lunch for tomorrow because I really have no money to purchase lunch at work. Like, seriously though. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home