Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

03 December 2006

Knives Don't Have Your Back...

HA

Anyways...

As you may or may not know, a few weeks ago (or whatever), Emily and I trekked ourselves down to the NYC...thigh-high, bottomless, and all. We saw the Christmas Show, which was awesome as always. I simply heart Rockettes. That's all there is to it, I guess. To get to my main point: shopping. I bought an awesome pair of boots from Sketchers and a sweater at Old Navy that I could have purchased right here in Enfield. However, the act of having an item in one's hot little hands is worth so much sometimes. Did I say that was my main point? My main, main point is that I FINALLY tried on the adorable Santa Skirt that Victoria's Secret has been pushing on me for a couple years now (they know me so well). I didn't want to buy it right then for a couple of reasons. 1) I wanted to online shop for a top that would go with it; 2) I didn't want to wait in another line for no good reason. So...the skirt came in!! Yessss....along with some other items that I plan to send back because they did not exceed my expectations, which is what they would have had to do in order for me to keep them. Ok here it is!!!! Yea!!:


Isn't it super cute?? Yeah. But I don't have a top for it, and also it totally is not suitable for public viewing without some OPAQUE tights. With tights, however, it may make a suitable Haloween costume. Whatever, I love it. I'm just going to wear it around the house by myself. Totally appropriate for vacuuming, I think.

I'm tired now, and I still have bills to pay. I "wasted" my whole day at the football game...GO PATS! HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home