Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

22 September 2005

Political Test

I tried the link on Emily's page: hyperion99.blogspot.com for the political test she took, but the link didn't work. So I went looking for more political quizzes and found this one:

http://www.moral-politics.com/xpolitics.aspx?menu=Home

Your Score
Your scored 1.5 on the Moral Order axis and -3.5 on the Moral Rules axis.
Matches
The following items best match your score:
System: Conservatism
Variation: Moderate Conservatism
Ideologies: Capital Republicanism
US Parties: Republican Party
Presidents: Richard Nixon (95.06%)
2004 Election Candidates: George W. Bush (83.17%), John Kerry (79.04%), Ralph Nader (61.35%)
Statistics
Of the 112347 people who took the test:
0.7% had the same score as you.
67.7% were above you on the chart.
26.7% were below you on the chart.
22.5% were to your right on the chart.
71.6% were to your left on the chart.

To know what all that means, I guess you'll have to go there and read all the stuff. All I know is that I fall in the Protestant box! Woo hoo! In your face Catholicism.

Upon taking various other quizzes at tickle.com, I also learned that I can't get any cooler, I am an indulgent eater, my financial theme song is "She Works Hard for the Money," and that's as far as I got before the site started freezing up on me. Argh. The stupid internet. And I really wanted to know what movie I was.

Good thing for the day: No class tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home