Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

08 February 2006

Quick Movie Review

I just watched Just Like Heaven, and it was 100% exactly what I expected. Every twist was predictably predictable, just as I predicted. Whatever, I'm still giving it 4 stars. There's more to movies than plot, People. Reese Witherspoon is adorable as always, and it was enjoyable viewing nonetheless. Also, Napoleon Dynamite was in it. The only way it could have gotten any more than 4 stars from me is if either it exceeded my expectations in a positive way or there was any choreographed dancing in it.

Meanwhile while Emily's kicked her debilitating computer games habit, I've increased mine immensely. Don't worry, though, because I'm not playing something gay like WOW. It's productive...it's Theme Hospital! That reminds me...gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home