Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

17 May 2006

Fennec Foxes

I was doing some research online for Brice because he's suddenly obsessed with having a pet fox. Apparently, he saw a fox today, and that started the whole thing. Of course, all websites stress how difficult owning a fox is, but I guess fennec foxes, or "Desert Foxes," are the only ones that make acceptable pets. They are REALLY cute.










Anyways, the point I am trying to get to is that some person who has a website online about her (I'm assuming it's a female, might not be) pet fennecs named one of them Rommel. You know, like the DESERT FOX. HAHAHAHAHA!!!11 Here's a picture of him:





















Here's the website. HAHAHA...Rommel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home