Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

16 May 2006

Overheard in NYC

Ok, I will be putting Overheard in NYC on my links list because it's just so damn funny. Here's a sample of some particularly funny entries that made me decide to include it on my page:

Your Tax Dollars at Work
Dude #1: I hate these bathrooms 'cause everyone's showing off their dicks.
Dude #2: No, they got guys trying to look over to see.
--Port Authority

You're So Getting Dropped from the Friends List
Guy #1: All the hipsters in your neighborhood make me want to puke.
Guy #2: I wouldn't say that too loud, but yeah, I share your sentiment.
Guy #1: What are they going to do? Cough angrily at me?
--St. Marks Place

Girl #1: You shouldn't feel sorry for yourself. We are single and fabulous, explanation point.
Girl #2: ...Don't you mean "exclamation point"?
--Garden Cafe, Inwood

Guys, He was Speaking Literally
Pregnant Woman: Can I cut in front of you, it's an emergency?
Unpregnant Man: Yeah no problem, but you better name that shit after me.
--Famiglia, 8th & Broadway

Street Salesman: Come over, buy yourself a belt. If you got a big butt, buy two belts.
--Brooklyn Heights

Guy #1: Dude, that chick is hot.
Guy #2: Man, I think I got a role of duct tape somewhere with her name on it.
--23rd & West Side Highway

Old drunk Southern guy: Woo!
Young drunk Southern guy: Ha, ha, ha! Woo woo!
Old drunk Southern guy: Come on, it's one "woo"! Woo!
Young drunk Southern guy: Ha, ha, ha! Woo woo!
Old drunk Southern guy: Just one woo! Woo!
--6 train

Girl: I see someone decided to try their new onion deodorant today.
--F train

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home