Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

21 May 2006

The Zoo

I went to Reid Park Zoo today, and it was pretty neat. The coolest thing was that the peacocks were allowed to just roam all over the park for some reason. They would all hop up on the railings and then hop down onto the sidewalks and go where ever. Crazy birds.











































































I took minimal pictures because my camera battery is dead. It won't even charge anymore. Guess I'll have to go get a new one. Erin took more pictures, so maybe I'll get some of those to post.


































I tried to feed the giraffes, but they were too dumb to come over to where I was.














I thought these birds were cool.















I got both Erin and Az in a picture!! Woo! They hate to have their pictures taken. Go me.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPOONBILLS!!! Those are the most awesome birds ever!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger JRRyan said...

MF-er!!!! I liked all the animals you took pictures of!!! Why the H didn't I ever go to Reid Park Zoo? Well, I'll be doing THAT in a few weeks that's for gd sure. F yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home