Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

29 May 2006

Memorial Day...

Yeah, I kind of forgot yesterday when I made that list that today was Memorial Day. I didn't want to go out to stores that might be closed and risk getting shut down. So I did nothing of import...again. But I do plan to go to the grocer because I know they'll be open. I'm also going to try to motivate myself to get to school and compile some data. Boo. But I can't go there until I can be sure to not get a parking ticket. I still haven't paid that last one I got a month ago. Oops. I also plan to go to the gym. I haven't been for a while, and maybe they fixed the tvs. When Samantha was here visiting, she said she went to the gym. I asked her if the tvs were fixed, and she said she didn't notice. What? Yeah right. You didn't go to the gym at all, Liey Liarson. I'm also really excited to use Mapples at the gym because I never did that before. I'm sure it's better than using a cd player because that sucked big time. Maybe with the distractions of the tv and my ipod I can force myself to get some sort of workout. Ugh. I am 150% serious when I say I HATE to exercise. Everything about it. Before, during, and after. Maybe I'll get a job working for Dr. 90210 because all his employees get 1 free plastic surgery per year, I heard. I would get lipo EVERY YEAR. Then I would never have to exercise. That'd be awesome. Anyways, I can't go to the gym until I purchase agua. I can't go there with a cup of ice. I don't think that'll work too well. In other news, I'm jamming to "King of Wishful Thinking" by Go West. Yeah, that's right, I rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home